Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Meanwhile back at the Ranch...


What A day! I started a new job at a coffee shop called "Liquid Highway" on Monday. Today I learned how to make espresso based drinks (and other beverages). I wouldn't say I have "mastered" this yet but hopefully I will get the hang of it soon. I may never get the coffee grounds out from under my fingernails, however.

I also listed four bags on my etsy store today AND had my very first sale. So here is what you missed if you didn't get a chance to check out my etsy store before this amazing bag sold. And just so you know I do have more of this vintage table cloth (that the front and back panels are made out of). I do not have any more of the floral but if you like the look of this bag send me a convo on etsy or email me (julia.b.clarke@gmail.com) and I can make you a custom bag, modeled after this one.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

are you at the one on main st? i'll have to come see you sometime :)