Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sew much Sewing


I have been quiet on the blog and on etsy for a few days because I have been very very busy sewing. A store on Main Street in Greenville, Liz Daly's Designs, is going to carry my bags and cuffs!! So take a look at what I dropped off there yesterday. If you are from the Greenville area or can make it up here I would love for you to stop by Liz's shop. If not and you are interested in a bag or cuff similar to the ones pictured below let me know and I will see if I can recreated it or something like it (click on the picture to see a bigger image, if you still want to see a bag or cuff more close up let me know and I will email you one). Thanks so much for supporting my sewing endeavors and for reading my blog!

2 comments:

April said...

you are sew talented...but for real. I am so impressed with your art and your work. Love you!

Deb said...

You GO GIRL!!!